940

I had problems with my 92 940 Turbo. It overheated and as a result according to my repairman I had a crack head. I could not get the car restarted after it overheated and all of the antifreeze leak out from a broken hose. So the repairman installed a new head set, etc. I got it back from the shop and within two days it started to overheat again. So, I took it back and the repairman said they forgot to tighten the hose. 2 week later the same thing happened. They said I needed a new hose. When I got it back the first time the idle was a little high but I lived with it because I need my car. A few day ago the car stopped again, I had it towed. The oil pressure light had been fickering from the first time when I got it back from the the shop. The light would come and go. The repairman told me I had low oil pressure. They would have to determine what was causing it and then give me an estimate. I decide to tow my car home. I have the strangest feeling that the low oil pressure problem was a result of the repair on the head. Can anyone help me to determine what I should do next? Like take it somewhere else.... or what to trouble shoot for.

Thanks in advance Bill

Reply to
William G. Scott