940 blower fan replacement

Anyone know what I can replace the blower motor with aside from a dealer one? On my 740 I used a Delco for a 70's chevy-cost 18 bucks or so. bk

Reply to
bk

On my Green 940, I used a blower from my local CARQUEST AUTO PARTS store.

They stocked both kinds. I got the wrong one at the first store. (I was trying to save time) The number of wires is important. Don't try to use the wrong one. I had to travel a little further to the store that had the correct one. It fit fine!

Good luck Al

Had 79 245 D, 81 240 D, 86 240 320,000mi and running when traded Have

94 944 White 134,000 The New one 94 944 Green 257,503 mi CRUNCH Parted out 94 944 Maroon 132,000 mi
Reply to
Vrparts