960 driveshaft

My 960 have had some noise during acceleration from stand still and also some vibration driving more than 100k/h. I replaced the centre support and the bearing in the driveshaft, but there is not much change. I check again the driveshaft again and I noticed that the U-joints are not align the same way as the book for 740 specified. I don't have book for 960. Should the alignment be the same for 960 as for

740 driveshaft?
Reply to
shawnews

Mike F