99 S80 Driver Side Door Woofer intermittent

Has anybody experieneced a problem with the driver side door speaker becoming intermittent? I'm trying to decide whether the problem is in the radio HU611 unit or in the speaker or in the wiring through the door?

Is this a common problem?

Deacon

Reply to
Deacon Eisenhart

I have a '99 XC with the same problem. I have done nothing yet. When I slam the door a few times it may work, so I don't think it is the unit. Pete

Reply to
Peter (Remove one i and theRe