Anyone have a rebuilt/salvaged car from Erie Volvo?

I am looking for anyone that has (or had) a rebuilt/salvaged title car from Erie Vo-vo? I recently saw their page of rebuilt autos with salvage titles and was wondering about other buyers' experiences. I understand the background and issues with salvage titled vehicles - my question is geared to obtaining information from the owners of them from Erie. Among other things I am wondering:

- Was the car rebuilt well (subjective, I know)?

- Were the systems all operational?

- Did you use the 1-year bumper to bumper warranty, and what was your experience?

- Has the car held up well?

- Would you do it again?

GC

Reply to