Automatic Transmission Fluid

I just got a Volvo 760 Turbo and the Manual say's to use Dexron IID type Transmission Fluid. I can't find that Type.Can any one tell me what the replacement type I should use?

Volvo 760 Turbo Automatic Transmission

Reply to
ricky

Modern Dexron III is completely backward compatible. Use Dexron III. Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

You can use any ATF rated for Dexron III as it is bacward compatible (and better).

For best results, I recommend using a good synthetic ATF, such as AMSOIL or Mobil 1. For info on changes, check out

Dick in Falls Church

Reply to
Raj900