C70 MP3 Player

Can anyone recommend an MP3 player to replace the CD3 player in a 2004 C70 convertable??

Reply to
Perry Murlless

"Perry Murlless" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

If you still have the Cassette player in your car, the I can give you this hint.

I have it and my son loves it.

Jaguar XJS 6.0 Conv -95 (Summer car) Jaguar XJ 40 Sovereign -94 (Winter car) Pepe

Reply to
Pepe

Very nice, but I'm looking for an MP3 disk player to replace my CD3 head unit!!

Reply to
Perry Murlless

Check out crutchfield's web site. They sell almost every brand, plus the plug in wiring harnesses.

Disclaimer: no relation to them but a satisifed repeat customer.

Mike

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:37:29 GMT, "Pepe" was reputed to say:

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for the tip!!

Perry