Can S80 Sat Nav be isolated? (AutoF)

I?ve just purchased an S80 from a car supermarket and they did not know if the sat nav screen can be lowered when not required, can anyone give an answer?

Reply to
blokefromsmoke

If it is the same unit as the S60 in the top of the dash, that rises up, then yes. You can select 'shutdown' on the menu and it goes back into the dash.

Graham

Reply to
Graham Tavener

Thanks for the reply, I couldnt see anything in the manual for looking too hard. Will now give it a go. DARREN BIRDSEY

Reply to
blokefromsmoke