Central Locking S70

I received a lot of help on this and I extend thanks. I learned how to open the gas door by pulling a piece of linkage at the solenoid. But the reason the system failed was in the pasenger door switch. It sticks at a half-way point, and the whole system goes down. As soon as I jiggle it back into position, the system is back. No harm done.

Reply to
JShreve