direction lights at Volvo 340GL

Hello.

As I use direction lights a lot (which is good) the crank has ceased to turn direction lights on. Couple of days before I had been unable to turn the undimmed lights on. Which part is broken?

Thanks, Miha

Reply to
Miha Rus

Miha, sorry not making any sense in the translation.

Direction light = turn indicators? Crank? undimmed = high beam head lights?

-- Tony Stanley ++Always Learning++

Reply to
Tony Stanley

the indicator stalk is a complete unit which controls the dipped / main beam lights...replace the complete unit...

Reply to
steve

Probably bad ground connections.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Hoeben

Thanks to all helping me with my problems. Indeed it was a bad ground connection. Now also reception on medium waves has improved.

Miha

Reply to
Miha Rus