engine removal - 99 V70 T5 - how to hook it up

I am in the last phase of engine removal from my 99 V70 T5 following Haynes Service and Repair Manual and I am not sure how to connect my cherry picker (hoist) to the engine. The manual says to attach suitable lifting gear to the engine by fabricating brackets and bolting them to the either end of the engine. This is very vague. Anybody with the VADIS manual to shed some light on where and what to attach? I have a standard powerbuilt engine hoist with balancer and 4 chains with L brackets.

Reply to
Peter Ziobrzynski

Just to follow up my own post:

With help from my alldatadiy.com I found that the special beam/yokes connected to the engine head is needed - by the book. It is called part number 999 2810 with the dealer cost of $570. There should be some alternatives...

Reply to
pzi