FS - 740 Turbo Sway Bars

I've installed IPD sway bars on my '89 740ti sedan and offer up the stock turbo sway bars for sale. They come complete with the brackets and new IPD poly endlink bushings. $60.00USD + UPS ground shipping from 93103.

These bars will fit 4 cyl. '87-'93 740 sedans and '91-'95 940 sedans (except SE models).

Remove spam blocker to respond off list.

Reply to
don hodgdon