FS: 88 740 Turbo Wagon

I am reluctantly selling my silver/red 1988 745T -- it was recently diagnosed with a bad head gasket as well as an ominous low-end knock. (rod? bearing? not sure...) The shop said it would be cost-prohibitive to fix the engine, but it would be a great car for someone who could do it themselves or transplant another engine. See my ad at

382 for more description and a picture. I'd like to get around $1000 for it. It is in KY; it still drives and wouldn't necessarily need towing if it's not going too far away. ThanksPatrick

Reply to
Patrick