Gas lid?

Just bought a 2001 V70. Just wondering if the gas lid is suppose to be unlocked even when i lock the car with the remote key.

Tommy Fallsen

Reply to
Tommy Fallsen

From XC70.com forum

The Swedish XC70 2003 owner manual (printed) says nothing like that.

It says: "when the car is unlocked the fuel filler door is unlocked. And when car is locked from outside the fuel filler door locks itself with a 10 min delay."

The 10min part is not mention in my 2001 manual. So i checked my car later today and it was locked again.

Tommy Fallsen

Reply to
Tommy Fallsen