gauge of oil 245

For courtesy who knows to me to explain like installing a gauge of the oil in my 245? I possess the instrument and the probe but as they are the connections? thanks.

Andrea

Reply to
greggioa

Yes, they do.

Reply to
Larry_Horse

The sender (probe) goes into a hole in the block near the alternator. Remove the current switch, install your new sender, put the existing black wire on the big terminal on the sender, a new wire (it's green if you have the Volvo kit) goes on small terminal up to the gauge. The gauge only needs power (through the ignition switch), ground and instrument lights.

Reply to
Mike F