New and Old Boy's - 740 vs S80 :))

I take a photo near my house:

. The old and new generation :)) all the best...

Reply to
sq1euo

nice, what years on them? how many miles and whats the maint history like?

i still have my 93 940t @ 251k miles (for my kids to drive) and i recentally moved into a 00 s80t6 w/146k miles ... soild cars (both), no major maint issues...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Uzytkownik "~^ beancounter ~^" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

I don't know exactly about S80 (2000??),..but this V740 is mine:)) 1988 year, 400 000 km, B230F,manual. I'm second owner (the first was the lady from nederland). This V740 have not had any accidents or something like this. The paint in body is 100% original!!! The car is in very good condition,..but the engine is more noisy than normal,but I don't know why (I've searched this since one year, but I have not found them). I've got the LPG in this car,..this installation working very good,without any problems.

The more photo about my car is in:

and
that's all... If You've got more questions, I answer for it,..if only I can.

all the best..

Reply to
sq1euo

Lovely set of photos Jarek. Your 740 is rather nice, I could live with it.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes