Harmonic Balancer going bad

My 1992 940s front pulley is going bad. Is this something that is going to stop the car from running or can I risk driving to my mechanic 60 miles away on monday morning?

Reply to
Don b.

How bad is it? If it fails completely, the pulley falls apart and you lose alternator, water pump, power steering, etc. I would consider drilling a hole and putting a screw through to lock the two sections together, or use some epoxy or something if it's bad enough to feel loose by hand.

Reply to
James Sweet