how to reset time for regular service on a 2004 volvo XC90

I have tried to reset the time for regular service message on my XC90 by having the ignition in position 1 holding down the trip reset on T1 and then turning the ignition to 2 after it goes to 0. When I do this I get a code 045 and then the time for regular service light came back.

anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
armadav300

armadav300 escreveu:

so.. My english weak but I had this alone problem in the client's motor-car Surely make this alone error.. And so.. Belongs on pressing click "A" (it on left) position of key (1) promptly (quick!!!) To include key to fixes (2) or "ignition" and to release only on signal hearing Time still make sensitive on word quick!

Best Regards Jacek Dalecki from Warsaw

Reply to
CarSon