LOOKING FOR 940 turbo transmission

I'm looking for a used automatic transmission for a 93 940 turbo located somewhere relatively close to central KY Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati area.

Anyone on the list have one available and prices??

Thanks

Pedroman

Reply to
Pedroman

when i needed one (in no colorado), my local volvo indpnt volvo shop found one in tx over hos volvo parts net and we had it shipped for aprox $100....it took a week or so to find, aprox 3 hrs to install.....good luck, from over boost, i am "working" on my 3rd 940t tranny.....automatic....

Pedroman wrote:

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

I realize that Atlanta is not in your area, but there are 2 Volvo dismantlers in Atlanta and both probably have what you are looking for.

Here are the URL's:

Good luck, Joe

Reply to
Joe D

i think i paid around $350 or $400 + freight... i think the weight was around 125 lbs....

Pedroman wrote:

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

are you running a "normal boost" 940t? if not, consider a stronger tranny rather than the factory one.....in my 940t, the tranny is the "weakest link".....so far...

Pedroman wrote:

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^