Need a good shop in Toronto - Suggestions?

Hi All:

I own a 2000 V70R in Toronto. For reasons of proximity and warranty, I've had it serviced at Lawrence Park. I do not want to return there for any reason.

Can someone recommend a good dealership? The car is still in warranty, so I want an authorized dealer. I think I heard good things about Newmarket Volvo on this newsgroup. How about Robert Motors?

Thanks, Henry

Reply to
Henry Greisman

Try Suter's Auto in Aurora, just south of newmarket. Honest family business that specialize in Volvos.

905 727-2404 30 Allaura Boulevard, Unit #1
Reply to
Boris Mohar

Are they an authorized dealer?

Reply to
Henry Greisman

I would highly recommend Newmarket Volvo! I had my old S80 serviced there and last month I purchased my XC90 from them. They are a nice bunch of people, very hospitable and friendly. Always giving that little extra. I even got a bunch of free carwash coupons from them.

Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Jafs

You're kind of out of luck around here. The same people who own Lawrence Park also own Volvo Villa and (obviously) Volvo Villa Unionville, so you won't want to try either of those. So you're stuck going way west to Robert Motors (a former co-worker was happy having her

850 serviced there), east to Pickering or North to Newmarket.
Reply to
Mike F

Thanks - looks like Newmarket gets me. Wish me luck!

Reply to
Henry Greisman