New s80

Take a look at the video about the way they made the straight six so small and tell me you don't shudder to think of the cost of replacement for an alternator, or god forbid something the integrated into the block!

Steve

Thanks but no thanks.

You know what I call a new Volvo? Answer:"not mine".

I don't want to knock enthusiasts who keep buying Volvos, but I'd never buy a new Volvo until Ford dumps it or better yet -- it dumps Ford.

I am so nervous for all of these people posting here about new Volvos. In my 35 years I've really liked them, until about 8-9 years ago.

I don't think I know a new Volvo owner who isn't sorry for buying a new Volvo. I'll keep my 1987 740 until he gives up the ghost, though.

JB

Steve wrote:

Reply to
Jamie