Official Volvo UK site - problem

On the Volvo UK site, when I try and "Build my own" (ie configure a car) I get the message that my connection has been inactive for too long and I must start the configuration editor again.

This happens everytime I try to build a car.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers,

AB

Reply to
AB

Seems to work OK here, do you have cookies enabled ??

taff

Taff,

Thanks for the prompt. I thought I'd enabled all the Volvo cookies, but when I trawled through the hundreds of cookies saved on my computer I found a couple I had marked as rejected.

Builder now works.

AB

taff wrote:

Reply to