ORIGINAL 14" HUBCAPS volvo 740/240 avaliable

Lost one hubcap and got a new set of four. Now I got three original hubcaps (14") to get rid of. Get 1,2 or all 3. What is a fair price? $25 each? My new aftermarket set was $50 for all 4 and original is usually worth more right? Make offers, I am resonable, I just do not know what to ask for these, and I am getting tiered of having them in the trunk.

Reply to
Perek75

If they are in PERFECT condition they might be worth 5 bucks each... I will give you 10 bucks for all three if you ship them for free.

Reply to
Brian Shuttz

They're worth more than that, put them on Ebay, you'll probably get $10-$15 each in good condition.

Reply to
James Sweet

I agree with James, so then where are you? Maybe able to get them from before an Ebay paid ad. Yes Ebay you pay whether they sell or not.

Dan email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
harrinton