Own oil change

I'm trying to change my own oil for my "05 S-80 and s-60. I cant find the cap wrench to use on the cap that goes over the cartridge filter on these volvos. Does anyone know where to get these other than online? Tried auto zone and they didnt have it. Also, could I just use like a strap wrench to remove this filter cover? I know it is plastic and dont want to damage it. Anyone have any experience changing these?

Thanks

John W

Reply to
John W

IPD has them, two versions in fact.

The cheaper one is $7.95.

Mr. V

John, Check autozone again! The autozone by my place is a small old one and they have them hanging on the wall by the fuel filters and pcv valves.

Reply to
holycow