Q: Information Drawings of modern Diesel engines?

Hi there,

does anybody know where to find technical sketches and mechanical information about the 5 Cylinder engines:

D5244T

D5244T2

and 4 Cylinder:

D4192T4/DI

D4192T3/DI

I am especially interested in details about the balancer assemblies.

Thanks in advance

Thomas Reichel, Germany

Reply to
Thomas Reichel

When the D5 was featured in a breif test in Diesel Car last yr there was a cut-away picture of the engine I seem to remember...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..