R Gone

I won't miss the one I had.

Purchased a new '96 850, it looked cool (platinum paint, low profile tires, sharp wheels) but handled badly at or near the limit.

Lost control in a high speed sweeper, spun out and wrecked.

That NEVER would have happened in a BMW or other well sorted out high performance car.

The Volvo was a pig on roller skates.

Reply to
Mr. V

I'd look first at the tires before blaming the car. In my experience the tires have had an astonishing effect on how the car handles. Those I've known with 850s have said they handle quite well.

Reply to
James Sweet

R Gone Argon (Ar) atomic number 18.

Reply to