I know I'll regret it but.

My T16S is on Ebay. If it doesn't go, I'll put it on classic insurance, and keep it until atleast it has it next MOT.

Would have been stupid not to put it on, as it was free listing day for cars yesterday.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I'd snap it up straight away if I had the cash :-( As it is, with a new baby and an out-of-work missus, mine has to go too and I'm going back to 2 wheels. Bummer or what?

Good luck, hope your sale goes OK! Saw your thread on the other newsgroup, and if it's any help my mate sold his C900 to a newly registered ebayer and it all went swimmingly..

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Thats good to know.

I've been in email contact with the bidder, and got a mobile number to talk to him tonight.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@up-uranus.com=20 spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Guy came and looked, and I did him deal, =A3900 cash now (because he had=20 been looking for ages and it will probably be with him for a few years).=20 Left the Blaupunkt in. Wasn't worth messing arround with swapping over=20 as I said it would go in if it reached =A3950.=20

So I ended the Auction early, and cancelled the bids, because obviously=20 he saw the Auto trader ad:)

--=20 Carl Robson (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

MeatballTurbo

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, MeatballTurbo at snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com wrote on 25/09/2004 15:11:

A sad day for Carl, I'm sure. It sounds like the new owner is going to cherish the car, so it's all good SAAB karma. Hope you're going to pop your head in now and again to talk SAABs :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk=20 spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Oh, I'll still be arround, to share in everybodies exploits and=20 adventures in Saabs.

And if I can, to offer any advice where possible if it's something I've=20 already come across and someone needs help, when nobody else is about.