R viscous AWD reliability?

As the first owner of an aging V70-R AWD, I wonder what the experience has been of other owners re reliability of the viscous AWD system, and other parts, for the long term.

The AWD has been fine for me so far, 136,000 km. Other parts, including rear brakes (frozen parking brake with damage to other parts), A/C (complete replacement), ball joints and tie arms, have been problems since 115,000 km. Total repairs this year, for these items, Canadian $7000 or so.

My background question is whether I should trade now or continue to keep this car. Love the AWD and acceleration!

Reply to
M. Treloar

Sell it.

To me. Seriously, I'll be buying one in the next 2 months, soon as I find the right one.

RS

Reply to
Rusty