Radio code

Can anyone look up a radio code for me? TIA

OUS

Reply to
OUS

Yes, a Volvo dealer can (probably for a fee). You'll have to provide reasonable proof that you actually own the car and radio.

Reply to
Roger Mills

dealers can. should be free, it's not a rare problem. i wrote my little girl's down (she's an R). they are amazingly useful. proof of ownership is required, but now-a-daze, id is fine -- everything else is available online.

Reply to
edasduke