radio code V50

Hi, I've got a V50 (2004) and I have to install a bluetooth car kit. In order to do that I have to disconnect the radio cables and connect it again. when I'll do that : will my radio be locked ? if so, How can I unlock ?

do I need a code ? where can I find it ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Kind.

Reply to
v.gentile

Well, you depower the radio and it will look for a code. Maybe you have it in your owner's manual. Maybe not, in which case you go to your dealer and they will give you the code for a factory radio, Some charge for this and some don't. Mine didn't.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler

Try code # 1543

Reply to