radio code V50

Hi, I've got a V50 (2004) and I have to install a bluetooth car kit. In order to do that I have to disconnect the radio cables and connect it
again. when I'll do that : will my radio be locked ? if so, How can I unlock ?
do I need a code ? where can I find it ?
Thank you in advance.
Regards, Kind.
On 19 Apr 2007 06:45:52 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@tin.it wrote:

Well, you depower the radio and it will look for a code. Maybe you have it in your owner's manual. Maybe not, in which case you go to your dealer and they will give you the code for a factory radio, Some charge for this and some don't. Mine didn't.
Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974
On Apr 19, 8:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Try code # 1543
On Apr 19, 6:45 am, snipped-for-privacy@tin.it wrote:

Try code # 1543