Radio CR-814

I bought a CR-814 cassette radio from a junkyard mail order to replace the broken one in my 93 940 wagon. I assumed the radio code come with the shipment but it didn't. Called the seller. They have none. But they gave me the VIN. Can I get the code from the dealer giving him the VIN?

Reply to
yaofeng

You need to provide the information off the radio in order for the dealer to retrieve the radio code

Reply to
Glenn