Remove Hatshelf

Hi all,

I just bought new speakers to replace my blown one in the rear deck of a 1993 940 sedan. I've managed to get the speaker grill off and I can see the actual speaker unit, but I think I need to remove the entire hatshelf...right? And how exactly do I do that?

I just need to find out how to remove the original speakers...it's not proving as easy as I had expected!

Thanks for any and all help.

Reply to
Robert

This might help

Mr. V

Thanks! That's perfect. The step-by-step instructions will be wonderful as soon as the speakers come in the mail.

Reply to
Robert