Retractable seatbelts for a 1965 122S?

I hear tell of some Volvo-manufactured replacement retractable seatbelts that will fit an Amazon. Does anyone know if this is true, and where I might find 2? The stock non-retractable seatbelts are a huge pain, and not so safe.

Thanks!

Reply to
Cormac Foster

I don't think there is a Volvo part for this. However, you can find a universal-fit retractable belt product at JC Whitney.

Reply to
Pat Quadlander

Reply to
Cormac Foster

Volvo did sell retrofit kits for some of the early models back 10 years ago or so. Check with your dealer, but I'll bet the price is pretty high.

Reply to
Mike F