Roll You Own - Paint your car for 50 bucks

I came across this guy's website while playing on the web.

My 240's paint was inbad shape and I was embarrassed to drive it daily. My wife told me theONLY way my 240 would ever get painted was to try the cheap method. Well, 2 months later my saga is almost at an end. With the exception of the inside of the doors, my 240 is painted. In case anyone is interested and has the time I would say it was worth the 50 bucks in supplies. Just be aware going in that it's A LOT of work.

Heres a link to the photos:

'll post some pics of the process at some point. Its not a perfect $4000 custom paint job but it looks better than before. I was going to sell it but its so cheap to drive and fix that I am just going to keep it.

Reply to
tlr1000