fog lights stay on

on our 02 cj the fog lights started staying on, but if u turn left turn signal on fog lights go out. doesnt blow fuses or anything. anyhelp will be appreciated tia

Im sorry if you dont like my attitude but its the only one i have

Reply to
JCORVETTE 72&75

An 02 CJ? I have got to see this one :) I am going to assume the CJ part not the 02 part. Check the wire connections, the grounds, and the bulb sockets in the front turn signals, both the signals in the fender and in the grill. I had a similar thing happen when I had mud packed into a front turn signal socket, only it was my tail lights that were acting up.

Reply to
Rusted

Sounds like a bad ground. Check all your ground connections and make sure they are clean.

Reply to
rjmax

if it is an 02 model it is probably the multifunction switch.

Reply to
Jeeper