Speakers

I live in Jersey and need speakers for my '98 S70, specifically one for the rear deck and one for the front passenger door. Anybody know where I can get them after market? They are EXPEEEEEEEENsive from the dealer!

Reply to
lanny12

best buys circuit city

er...just occurs to me you might mean jersey as in some island in the channel?

In that case...well perhaps crutchfield would ship int'l? They are very very good!

Reply to
Steve

Are these the same as the oddball-sized speakers from the rear deck of the

850?

Those had a problem with the magnets falling off of the tweeters and crushing the woofers.

Reply to
Robert Lutwak

They're different speakers, not even co-axial, so they can't suffer from that problem. For the record on the rear deck they're approximately 8" and round. In the front door they're approximately 6.5" and round as well, and are also just a plain speaker.

Reply to
Mike F