Stupid Question: What is IPD?

I read recommendations for IPD parts.

Can someone clue me in?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Lawrence

Dlee

I clicked on the link and got something about store merchandising?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Lawrence

Bob (but not THAT Bob)

Come on guys, get it right.

OK!All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

steve...ipd is a nice little volvo store...i think they are up in oregon...they have some great add on parts and a "800" line for tech support on any volvo question....call them and have them start sending you their cataloge.....they have a annual volvo yard sale and car show that looks pretty cool.....

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

It is THE place to find third-party Volvo accessories and parts.

Their website is down. I don't know if they are having problems or not.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

"Due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to move our website to a new hosting company. In order to ensure your security, we are making sure everything is set up correctly before allowing use of our site. We expect to have everything working smoothly by Monday December

19th. We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience."
Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

IPD's web site is back online...

Reply to