SUBJECT: ITALIAN PRODUCTS prestigious mode (Versace, Roberto Cavalli.) cars and food

Hi, I'm Mr Richichi from Italy. I'm looking for someone that is interessed to import:
Italian cars (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini) food (pizza,
spaghetti.) and prestigious clothes (Versace, Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce Gabbana ..)
Write me to this e-mail: NOSPAMgaspare snipped-for-privacy@virgilio.it but remove NOSPAM.

Site Timeline