Suggestions on a good shock for a 940??

Subject line pretty much says it all.

I'm wondering if anyone here has upgraded to a good set of shocks that they are happy with. I was thinking of going with *somewhat* of a performance shock, but not too stiff. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Bob

Reply to
Aleric

Bilstein sports are pretty critically damped, but expensive. Sorted out my rolly turbo estate nicely, now very stable. Not as good for loads as nivomats, but who cares I rather scrap the flaps occassionally and be able to enjoy it the majority of the time..

-- Tony Stanley ++Always Learning++

Reply to
Tony Stanley