Timing belt

Seems to vary even between early and late versions of a model. We had one of the last 850 wagons built and got the belt done at 70k if I remember correctly, only to be told by another volvo shop that the interval had been increased to 95k due to a wider belt being used in the later builds.

I would guess that you'll be ok for 95k then at least ... probably best to look up the service schedule for your particular model and year though.

-P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner