V40 RIDICULOUSLY HARD SUSPENSION???

Ive just bought a standard 1997 2L V40, its the manual version with the leather seats and all the toys etc, however the Suspension is unbeleivably hard, especially for an estate, is this standard with these cars, or has is it possible that a previious owner for some bizarre reason installed racing shocks?

Im not exagerating when I say its hard either, drive over a pebble and you risk a slipped disk (ok a little over the top, but you get my point)

Reply to
John Bryan

"John Bryan" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@eclipse.net.uk...

The V40 (and the S40) had a sport chassie as an option. It could be that...

/Erik Lidén

Reply to
Erik Lidén