V70 front brake pads

Can anyone tell me how to change the front pads on a 98 V70 please? Step by step instructions appriciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Tim,Row,Anna and Ned

Is this a genuine email address at the top of your message? If so, I'll email you a PDF file extracted from the relevant section of the Volvo VADIS system.

Whereabouts in UK are you? - [I'm in Warwick]

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

I'm also looking for step by step instructions for changing front pads on a

98 V70. Is there any way you could pass them on this way as well? I'd appreciate it! Thanks Art_Vandaly Vandaly Industries
Reply to
Art_Vandaly

Please confirm that the above email address is pukka. Then I'll mail you a copy.

[If it *is* pukka, you ought to do something about disguising it - unless you want loads of spam!]
Reply to
Bonnet Lock