V70 window door switches - queries

My rear offside switch will lower but nor raise the window from the drivers door cluster, so I have to go and raise it with the offside door switch.

1) Is this likely to be one of the cluster of four in the driver door panel ? 2) Is it replaceable separately or a complete panel of four ? 3) Is it likely to be a wiring problem ? 4) How is this panel removed ?

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

1) Yes 2) No 3) No 4) You can pry the switch panel out of the door panel, but this may leave scars where you pry. So remove the door panel first, and push the switch panel out from below.

Mike F