V70XC Jack attachment

Hi After about 50 years of changing wheels on cars I stand before you...wonderment on my face...apparently without a clue.

The XC comes with a scissor style jack which I know has to lift on a pin type arrangement. The book has a diagram that points to a position just behind the front wheel well but the only appropriate pin I can find is 32" behind the wheel well, not far off the position directly below the position of the front door handle. This position would have me hoisting the entire drivers side of the car, and I know that's not right. Any advice would be welcome.

Regards, Gerry

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" skrev i en meddelelse news:UUVxk.861$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe01.iad...

That's how the jack works on my V70, it's really nice when I change my wheels twice a year, not having to move the jack from front to back on either side of the car.

No worries Mate...

Reply to
Brian Sørup