VADIS password

I purchased an original 2003 VADIS CD on e-bay. No instructions, logon name, or password came with it. Did I get taken or is their a way around my dilemma?? The program loaded OK. Thanks for the help John

Reply to
John

Try a user ID of sysadm and a password of nqz5- [Note the minus sign at the end] This works with some versions - not sure about 2003. If that works, come back and I'll tell you how to get rid of the "out of date" error messages without changing your system clock time.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Thank you Bonnet Lock, The user ID and Password worked. I had to reset my computer date to 2003 to make it work. Whats the secret?

Reply to
John

These are the instructions I got with my VADIS CD - and it worked for me. ________________

Here is how to fix the date problem

  1. Create backup copy of the file C:\Info\vvindex\ini\cdinfo.ini
  2. Change the file from read only before you edit it
  3. Edit file with notepad WarningDays0 to say 1800
  4. And ExpirationDays!0 to say 2100
  5. Save the file and change the name of the original and replace it with the new one (named the same as the original one). _________________
Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Yikes! The instructions on how to tamper with legal software came with the software? Sounds strange...

Jordan B 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jordan B.