value of a 1978 Volvo

I'm trying to find the value of a 1978 Volvo 242 DL two door sedan with less than 30,000mi.

Original Condition

Reply to
Stone

From a point at sea, to the circles of your mind, this is Stone:

Are we meant to be psychic? Where are you?

In the UK, if it has a full tank of fuel it will be worth less than a full tank of fuel.

Reply to
Stewart Hargrav

I didn't relies that the location would be that important until James mentioned the ford thing now that makes sense. The car is in my garage in the US, Connecticut to be more precise. The condition is amazing, I mean it looks an runs as good as new. It's all original except for brake pads and muffler.

Reply to
Stone

I would be interested if you in fact decide to put the car up for sale. I am in Massachusetts. thanks

Reply to
us