Volve 440 Key Barrel

My key barrel appears to have frozen - i.e. I can't turn my key (or my spare) to start the car. Is this an easy job to change? Anyone know if I have to get the part from a Volvo 440 or will any others do the job (thinking Renault here).

Reply to
Who

fairly easy to change - will need a new barrel/lock/keys. Mine was the little flap that stops ingress of water. Friedn;ly scrappy got one off 440 and did it all for me for £25

Reply to
LittleJon