Volvo 850 Turbo

Hi Ive just got myself a Volvo 850 turbo at 180,000 Kms whats the best way of checking to see if the cam belt needs changing

Reply to
vicr

If you don't know for sure when it was changed, then it needs changing.

Reply to
James Sweet

When I had the belt changed on my S80 they affixed a decal on the RH side near the strut that had the mileage written on it. This was a Volvo dealer doing the work.

Reply to
Allen

James Sweet ha scritto:

It's always a good idea, when buying a used car, expecially a powerful Volvo Turbo ;)

Reply to
nikkor