Volvo UK

Where are all the Volvos sold in the U.K made.

Reply to
Andy Mann

Mine came out of the Gothernburg factory.

Reply to
John Ellison

Both my V70 models (1997 old shape, 2000 new shape) have said 'Assembled in Belgium' on the VIN tag, and all large parts say 'Made in Sweden' on them. I assume that Gothenburg make the parts, and the people in Belgium assemble them into a car, by adding numerous German-made components no doubt! Electrical systems for example (Bosch). I think most of the European models are made in Belgium now. What model/age was your car John??

73 de Joe. Peterborough UK.
Reply to
Joe landy

To my knowledge only the XC90 is made in Gothenburg, because I have seen it build. C70 cabrio is made in Finland Saab factory. The rest in Belgium.

Robert V70

"Joe landy" schreef in bericht news:hQoVd.827$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Volvo-480-V70

Where can I buy a right hand drive XC 90 at a better price than from a U.K Volvo dealer.

Reply to
Andy Mann

I think you might struggle on this as demand far outstrips supply currently.

Reply to
Tony Hogarty

It's a 1997 P plate S70 2,5 CD. There's a sticker just under the VIN plate in the engine bay, attached to the bodywork, which states "Made in Gothenburg, Sweden".

Reply to
John Ellison

Reply to
Andy Mann