Volvo UK radio codes

Look here to verify the VIN code as to what it represents:

sure that the vin on th car matches the one on the regestrationpapers. it is easy, for example, to change an "I" to a "1." __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

On my Jaguar someone wrote the code under the hood and in the operators manual. Dale P..............

Reply to
dale_peterson

"Beck" wrote in no.

have you tried the forums at: